I’ve recently discovered this easy macro-hack and have been having it every day for the last 2 weeks. For a delicious, satisfying, on-the-go snack that can be easily manipulated to fit your needs, look no further.
- 1 container of light greek yogurt (I love the pumpkin pie & toasted coconut vanilla)
- 1/3-1/2 scoop of your favorite protein (I use Pescience Select)
- Toppings of choice (I’ve been switching it up with sugar free chocolate chips, sliced almonds or pecans, coconut flakes, raisins, etc)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spread evenly on a Tupperware, plate or dish of your choosing
- Freeze for 2-4 hours
- Break up into a few pieces & enjoy!
Estimated macros without toppings (only yogurt + protein): 24P, 0F, 10C
Pro tip: for the perfect post workout snack, load up on some more toppings with moderate to high carbs and low fats.
Remember, you want to have plenty of carbs and protein after your workout, but you want to keep fat minimal because it slows down digestion- which we don’t want.
So try to get your macros with toppings to around here: 24P, 0-10F, 30-50C.
I’d love to hear how you prep your protein bark! 🙂